We are looking for the next possible date
Account Manager (m/f)
Location: South NL and Flanders
RINGSPANN is a worldwide recognized corporate group for Power Transmission with 450 employees and 16 international subsidiaries. Decades of experience in development, production and sales make us a leading provider of power transmission components. From our headquarters in Germany, our international network of subsidiaries and sales partners ensure competent application consulting and the best personal service onsite. Assembly and manufacturing plants in various countries provide our customers with rapid and reliable deliveries.
Since the year 2009 RINGSPANN is active with a subsidiary in the Benelux market. For the further development of the market, we are looking for a new Account Manager for our subsidiary RINGSPANN Benelux B.V. which is located in Goor, Netherlands.
The Benelux is split into 3 sales areas: West NL, East NL and South NL/Vlaanderen. In your capacity as Account Manager of RINGSPANN Benelux B.V. you will be budget responsible for the sales region South NL/Vlaanderen. The estimated 2018 sales in this region is approximately 700k EUR. In order to support further growth the development of OEM applications is the top objective of the account manager.
The account managers work in close cooperation with the Benelux sales and Marketing office located in Goor, Overijssel. Also close cooperation with the product line managers is required to develop new OEM applications in the assigned region.
The account manager is reporting to the General Manager of RINGSPANN Benelux. The position is home based to ensure optimal traveling time in the assigned territory.
- Meet or exceed budget responsibilities for the assigned region in terms of sales and margin
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop new (OEM) business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Provide first line technical support
- (International) project pursuit and participation at the annual International Sales Meeting in Germany
- Forecasting activities
- Mechanical Engineer education (MBO+)
- At least 5 years experience in power transmission and/or machine building
- Commercial background, good understanding of contract formation and negotiation
- Be able to communicate in English and German, French is a pre
- Home office location in the sales region South NL, Flanders
- Entrepreneurial skilled
- SAP knowledge is a pre
- Good understanding of MS Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
RINGSPANN Benelux offers
- Market conform base salary
- Bonus package depending on sales and margins in the assigned region
- Collective pension scheme (Zwitserleven)
- Company car